Consider these key differences when hiring a professional commercial or residential cleaning service. The cleaning techniques and technology used in each case are different.
It has always been a major aspect of commercial and residential properties. This is because clean and hygienic environments not only promote good health but also encourage people to clean their surroundings.
Both cleaning services have the same goal – to maintain a clean environment. This article will provide information on the key differences in both cleaning services to help you make an informed decision.
What Is Commercial Cleaning?
Professional cleaners can be hired by companies, owners of businesses or organizations to perform commercial cleaning. Sydney commercial cleaning company is performed by professionals who are hired to clean commercial premises.
The Duties and Responsibilities of a Commercial Cleaner
The work and duties of a commercial cleaning service usually include general cleaning and routines. A commercial cleaning company in Sydney specializes in cleaning ceilings, windows, tiles, and furniture. A commercial cleaner makes sure that all the offices and areas in a building are clean.
Most companies will work with you to arrange commercial cleaning services. These are just a few of the services you should expect from a professional.
Commercial Cleaning Service – Daily Tasks
- Vacuum mats, floor tiles, and carpets.
- Dust and clean all surfaces of tables.
- They sweep hard floors with machinery and disinfectant.
- Clean and clear automatic glass doors, both indoors and outdoors
- Clean elevators and steps
- Polish mirrors
- Maintaining commercial floors
- Raised floor access cleaning
- It is important to clean around electronic equipment
- Services of sanitizing or disinfection
Commercial Cleaning Service: Weekly and Monthly Tasks
- Deep cleaning of all floors
- Buffing all hardwood floors
- Disinfectant can be used to clean all glass inside and out of an organization.
- Sanitizing high-traffic areas
- Server room cleaning
What is Residential Clean?
Residential cleaning specializes in houses and domestic dwellings. However, residential cleaners are trained and equipped with the right technology. A residential cleaner is either a member or an independent contractor.
A Residential Cleaner’s Responsibilities and Duties
When you call a professional residential cleaning agency, you can expect nothing short of a first-class customer experience and high-quality service. The unexpected guest brings out the best in cleanliness. Residential cleaners, who are professional cleaners, will make sure that everything is in its right place to make your home beautiful. Your visitors will also be impressed.
Residential cleaners will, however, perform their services in accordance with your chosen package just as commercial cleaners. Here are some of the duties associated with professional residential cleaning services.
- They assist in emptying trash.
- Clean up the floors.
- Vacuum your carpets and floors.
- You can clean light fixtures and door handles.
- Dusting windows and rooms.
- Towel cleaning and disinfection
- Clean out the bathtubs, sinks, and showers
- Wiping down countertops and cabinets outside the kitchen
There Is A Distinction to Be Made Between Commercial and Domestic Cleaning
Cleaning services are a necessity in any office, home, school, or medical center. You can divide cleaning into two main groups, commercial or residential. Cleaning can be done either by you or by hiring a professional.