During the pandemic, Zoom has become the go-to video conferencing and chat app for millions of people working, taking classes, and chatting from home. Zoom has become one of the leading video conferencing software apps.
With it, you can virtually interact with co-workers when face-to-face meetings aren’t possible, and it has been a huge success at social events, too. Ahead of the roll out of COVID-19 vaccines nationwide, Zoom has added new features to prepare for the future hybrid office, as well as useful presentation tools.
Zoom login – Features of Zoom
- High-quality video, audio, screen sharing, and connection stability
- Compatibility between devices and operating systems: same features and functionality across platforms (both Windows and Mac) and mobile devices
- Start or join meetings with just a touch of a button
- Featuring easy chat and presence capabilities
- Mobile collaboration with co-annotation
- Whiteboarding functionality.
How to make a Zoom account on your mobile device?
- First, download the app from the App Store or Play Store, then tap to open it. Then, click the “Sign Up” button.
- Click “Sign In” or login to zoom.
- Fill in the email address you want to use for this account, followed by your first and last name
- Click the checkbox next to “I agree to the terms.”
- In the upper-right corner, tap “Sign Up.”
- A pop-up will appear informing you that a confirmation email has been sent to the email address you selected.
- Tap the email address to open it.
- Click “Activate Account” in the blue box. The browser will open on your phone or tablet.
Share your screen – Zoom login
Share your screen with others during a Zoom login meeting by following these steps: –
- On the meeting screen, click the Share screen icon on the toolbar.
- The program lets you share your entire desktop or just the windows that are open.
- You can go back to being a normal participant by clicking the Stop Share button at the top of the screen.
Record the meeting
You can record your meeting using the desktop app on your laptop or computer whether you have a free or paid Zoom login. You can then store the recorded files on a file storage service, such as Google Drive or Dropbox, or on a video streaming service, such as YouTube or Vimeo.
How it works
- Click on Settings
- Then click on the Recording button.
- Click the Record icon on the bottom toolbar when you are hosting a Zoom meeting.