Noida, also known as ‘New Okhla Industrial Development Authority’ is situated in Uttar Pradesh, India (in Gautam Buddha Nagar). It is a well-planned, integrated industrial city and an important part of the National Capital Region (NCR) and is considered the satellite city of New Delhi. Noida is well connected through a network of well-built roads, national highways, and super modern DND flyover. There is no dearth of well-built apartments and other residential complexes in Noida, giving a lot of choices for people to stay here. So, if your workplace is in Noida, you should not find it hard to get flats in Noida for rent.
Some interesting facts about Noida:
- It is interesting to know that in 2015 Noida was ranked among the ‘Best Cities in Uttar Pradesh’ and the ‘Best City in Housing’, by ABP News.
- It is also titled the ‘Greenest City in India’, as 50% of Noida is covered with greenery having several parks, tree-lined roads, and a considerable amount of forest cover.
- It is also awarded as the ‘Cleanest City’ among the medium category cities.
- Noida is an important city for the Indian entertainment industry, as various films, news channels, television series, and other media are being shot here.
- Noida is considered one of the richest civic bodies in our country.
- Many IT and BPO companies have mushroomed in Noida in the past decade leading to employment opportunities for many youngsters today such as Adobe Systems, Headstrong, IBM, Sapient, Fujitsu, Fiserv, EXL Service, and more.
- Noida is also home to many birds, such as prinias, barbets, kingfishers, jacanas, seagulls, mynas, and bulbuls to name a few. Bird watching at Okhla bird sanctuary is a popular recreational activity in Noida along with the Botanical Garden of the Indian Republic.
- A lot of industrial and commercial development takes place in Noida. It has state-of-the-art infrastructure to accommodate various companies and industries from around the world.
- Noida has robust connectivity with nearby places like Delhi, Haryana, and other cities of Uttar Pradesh. The Noida-Greater Noida expressway and the Greater Noida – Mathura – Agra Expressway are offering a panoramic view of this city!
- Noida metro runs on the aqua line serving 21 stations.
Noida has some of the best schools, colleges, hospitals, malls, and other recreational places in its vicinity. Let us look into these….
Reputed Schools in Noida include:
- Ryan International School
- Kendriya Vidyalaya
- Maharishi Vidya Mandir
- Delhi Public School, Noida
- Lotus valley international school
- Billabong High International School
- Rockwood school
- K8 school
- Fortune world school
Some good Colleges in Noida are:
- JSS Academy of Technical Education
- Jaipuria Institute of Management
- Asian Academy of Film of Television
- Galgotia’s College of Engineering and Technology
- Amity University
- IMS Design and innovation academy
- Jaypee Institute of Information technology university
- Asian business school
- NTPC school of business
Major Healthcare facilities in Noida are:
- Kailash hospital
- Jaypee hospital
- Fortis Hospital
- Apollo hospitals
- Metro multi-specialty hospital
- Cloud Nine hospital
- Felix hospital
- Max multi-speciality hospital
Shopping Malls and markets located in Noida include:
- The Great India Place
- Mall of India
- DLF Mall of India
- Spice World Mall
- Sab mall
- Atta Market
- Gardens Galleria
- Logix city center mall
- Central stage mall
Recreational activities in Noida:
- Ski India
- Big Cinemas
- Fun City
- The Gaming Vegas
- Snow World
- Appu Ghar express
- Time zone
- Mystery rooms
- Claying thoughts pottery studio
- Hamleys’ mirror maze
Cost of living in Noida:
Noida provides price-competitive options to both tenants and buyers. Factors that influence the cost of living in Noida include your income (job or business), the number of members in the family, your lifestyle, food-related expenses, and utility bills like electricity, gas, water bills, etc.
Here is the break-up of the cost of living for a single person looking out for a 1 BHK apartment in Noida…
- 1 BHK apartment for rent – INR10,000-12,000 (cost is further reduced if you are living in shared rooms)
- Cost in local commuting – INR 2,000
- Utility expenses – INR 3,000
- Groceries – INR 6,000
- Domestic help – INR 5,000
- Recreational expenses – INR 10,000
The above cost will increase as the number of family members increases, especially education for children and medical expenses of senior citizens.
Whether you are looking for a 1 BHK flat on rent in Noida within Rs. 12,000 or 1 BHK fully furnished flat for rent in Noida or even a 1 BHK studio apartment in Noida for rent, contact Nestaway today! Because it is at Nestaway you will find great homes at reasonable prices with additional services like zero/low deposit rent, easy EMIs at 0% interest, instant deposit refund, free house tours tailored to fit your comfort, and more! Rent a shared room or a private room for yourself. Choose from flats in societies or individual apartments at Nestaway! You can find a house for rent in Noida hassle-free just by getting in touch with Nestaway!