Microsoft Outlook [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51] Error is one of the most popular email software’s today. This is due to its outstanding security and services. However, technical errors may occasionally occur. If you are facing an [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51] error, you can resolve it easily by sticking to the below-mentioned steps.
Fix [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51] Error by Uninstalling Microsoft Outlook and install it again:
Error [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51] is often common when your current version of Microsoft is being corrupted or not functioning properly. This issue can be fixed by uninstalling the program and reinstalling it. To reinstall the program, follow the steps below.
- Open the control panel, then go to Programs and Features.
- Click on Microsoft Outlook to search it.
- Click on the uninstall button at the top of all programs and features.
- A window to uninstall will appear. Follow the instructions to complete the process.
- Reinstall the program.
Solve [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51] Error by Removal of duplicate accounts
Multiple accounts can also cause error [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51]. Duplicate accounts must be deleted.
- Outlook opens account and settings.
- There will be an option to use the messaging tab. Here you can see duplicate accounts.
- Select the delete option.
- Refresh your outlook to see if the error is fixed.
Program and features for repair to fix [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51] Error:
The programs and features option can help you restore your outlook. To repair the program or features, please follow the steps below.
- Go to Programs and Features by opening the control panel.
- You can search Microsoft Outlook/ office365 to find that option.
- Click the Edit button at the top of each program and window.
- The window will be opened, and the window will be repaired.
- Follow the instructions to complete the repair.
- After the repair is complete, restart your computer and verify that it has not caused any further problems.
Change server port number:
Here is another solution to resolve the error [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51]. You will need to change the server port number.
- Validate your outlook.
- Click on the file to go to account settings.
- Choose the email option and then choose your account from that list.
- A second window pen will open an email account.
- You can then select additional settings and choose internet mail settings.
- Select the Advance tab.
- You can change the SMPT number from 465 to 587 by clicking here
- Save the changes, and you’re done.
Microsoft Outlook Update:
Your outlook may be giving errors because the Microsoft Outlook version you’re using isn’t compatible with your system. Update your email software.
- You might have an older version installed on your computer. It is important to remove it immediately.
- Before uninstalling your program, make sure you back it up.
- Install the most recent version of Microsoft Outlook.
Troubleshooting [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51] Error:
If you are not able to resolve the error [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51] up till now then you can try the troubleshooting method.
- Go to settings by clicking on the windows icon located on your keyboard.
- Choose update and security method. There you will see the option to troubleshoot.
- To activate troubleshooting, click yes.
- Wait until the configuration is complete.
- Reboot your computer and open Microsoft Outlook to verify that it works.
We hope that we assisted you in resolving error [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51]. If you still have problems, contact Microsoft office customer care support.