Bellsouth, a well-known American company, specializes in telecommunications, wireless, internet, and free e-mail services. In 2006, the company merged with AT&T and is now a part of it, which provides excellent services in many countries. Bellsouth integrates high-quality mailing services into its service offering to meet the needs of its customers. Customer testimonials speak highly of Bellsouth’s mailing services that allow them to easily access their accounts for Bellsouth login email.
The Bellsouth family grows by hundreds of new members every day, which is a significant achievement for any telecommunications provider. All new users are required to register for a Bellsouth email account that can be accessed from any platform. In case you need help setting up a new Bellsouth email account, or with the Bellsouth email sign-in process, this guide will provide you with all necessary details to make things easy for you.
How to register for a new account using Bellsouth.net email login?
You should create a valid Bellsouth email account for easier Bellsouth email login if you are new to Bellsouth email. As soon as you register, you can easily log in to your email account and start enjoying Bellsouth’s exceptional email services. All you need to do in order to create a new account is follow the steps below carefully –
- Open your web browser and go to the Bellsouth Email login page.
- Go to the Bellsouth email login page and select the option that says ‘Set up an email account’.
- Enter your account details including your name here. Please remember to choose the name you want your contacts to see when you send them an email.
- When you register, click on the ‘Next’ button and enter the email address you wish to use for this account.
- Click on the ‘Next’ option again.
- Afterward, you will be able to manage the settings for your account’s incoming email server. As your incoming mail server, you can choose either ‘POP3’ or ‘IMAP’. The settings are as follows:
If you choose POP3 as your server, you will need to change the server settings as described below –
- Your POP3 incoming server should be pop.mail.att.net.
- Port 995 is the POP3 incoming mail port.
- Click the ‘Yes’ button if you need SSL encryption.
- Enter your Bellsouth Email login Username and Password correctly in the given fields.
- In both cases, you will also need to set smtp.mail.att.net for your outgoing mail server.
- Use port 465 for your outgoing mail server.
- SSL encryption is the preferred security setting.
If the user chooses IMAP as their incoming mail server, the settings will need to be adjusted as follows-
- The official name of the incoming mail server for IMAP is imap.mail.att.net.
- The IMAP incoming mail server uses port 993.
- You can choose SSL encryption for your account by selecting the yes option when asked.
- In the ID and password boxes provided, enter the correct Bellsouth.net Email Login credentials for your account.
- Your outgoing mail server for IMAP and POP3 will be smtp.mail.att.net.
- Although, the outgoing mail server port for IMAP is 587.
- You should also enable SSL encryption for your IMAP server.
- For Bellsouth email login, create a strong password after you change the server settings. It is important for users to remember this password since they will be asked to enter it every time they log into their BellSouth.net email account.
- Lastly, tap the ‘Next’ button and complete all the steps of this Bellsouth Email Sign-in protocol.
How can you log in to your Bellsouth email login account?
Here are the steps you need to follow to get your Bellsouth user account set up. As soon as you create your Bellsouth.net login account through the www.Bellsouth.net email login link, you will be able to access your account from a variety of devices through the Bellsouth email login page. Follow these steps to get started –
- Use any web browser of your choice to access the Bellsouth Email Sign In page – http://www.att.net.
- Once you enter the www.Bellsouth.net email login page, click on the ‘Mail’ option in the top-right corner of your screen.
- After that, the AT&T sign-in form that allows Bellsouth Login will appear on your screen.
- Enter your Bellsouth.net email login information in the ‘User ID’ and ‘Password’ fields.
- If you are using a PC or laptop, ensure that ‘Keep me signed in’ is checked to avoid logging out.
- Click the ‘Sign in’ option at the bottom of the page once you have checked the box. Your Bellsouth login process is now complete.
Upon successfully logging in to Bellsouth.net, you have access to your Bellsouth.net account to send and receive emails. If you want to login to Bellsouth.net via Yahoo, you can do so by using Bellsouth email login Yahoo. Users can now access their Bellsouth login accounts by going to the Bellsouth email login Yahoo page since AT&T and Yahoo merged. All you need to do is click on the BellSouth login Yahoo link on your web browser and enter your BellSouth.net login credentials.
How can you use your BellSouth account with mail2web?
While trying to access their Bellsouth accounts via the mail2web link on www.Bellsouth.net, users often stick to using the mail2web option. Following these steps will allow you to do so if you wish:
- Open the mail2web.com/webmail/bellsouth link in your web browser.
- Located to the left of the page, you can access the login form for Bellsouth.
- Enter the email ID and password associated with your Bellsouth account in the given field.
- Make sure the login credentials are correct.
- Once you have entered your email address, click on the “login” button to access your Bellsouth account.