If you are interested in the field of medicine and want to pursue a career in it, then studying MBBS in Philippines is the wisest decision you can make, primarily for the low Philippines Medical Colleges Fees structure and world-class facilities, such as, experienced teaching faculty, specially equipped laboratory facilities, hospital training, and much more. There are a lot of prestigious colleges in the Philippines you can choose from to study medicine, all of which provides brilliant exposure to its students.
The MBBS course of the country has been specifically designed to provide wide curriculum which is adequate to generate more theoretical along with practical knowledge in order to prepare students to be a successful and efficient doctor. Moreover, universities in Philippines are recognized by governmental medical bodies of foreign countries and you can remain assured that the degree you earn from a college in the Philippines will have immense value in your country of residence as well. Pragmatic methodology is very fundamental in your fruitful medical career, MBBS in Philippines is the correct path for medicinal hopefuls like you as it offers suitable blend of theoretical and practical aspects.
A large number of students are not only attracted to the low Philippines Medical Colleges Fees structurebut also to the vast Philippines medical hub consisting of residents as well as tourists making it an extraordinary source of learning. The vast number of international candidates applying for MBBS admission in colleges in the Philippines every year not only proves the high quality of education imparted at the colleges but also the amount of diversity present there. The country also has a decent interface which helps understudies from all over the world. You will feel at home in the Philippines as the Filipinos are great hosts, incredibly cordial and well mannered.
Philippines MBBS education offers a splendid environment and global standards of education, validated from prestigious Global agencies like WHO, ECFMG, FAIMER, WFME, WDOMS, UNESCO, IMED, FSMD, GMC, AMC, AMSE, and so on. The valiant start is for Medical education abroad seeking students determining the country and college that is suitable for them. Matching every necessary criterion of needs to study MBBS abroad is a notion of every student at present. Nevertheless, maximum deterrents prior to making the right choice students tend to make inaccurate decisions in lieu of various misleading information delivered from a number of resources.
Genuine information is unmatched though available students are most probably unable to identify in spite of careful scrutiny. For those seeking authentic information on Philippines MBBS education here are the facts:
- MCI recognized medical universities
- Globally valid Medical Degree
- Best infrastructural facilities provided at most of the Universities
- 1: 15 student-teacher ratio in most colleges/universities
- Cadavers provided in most of the colleges/universities
- 5 to 6 years of course duration
- Internship / clinical clerkship included in the course duration
- Internship valid in India and other countries
- No need for any compulsory internship for Medical graduates of the Philippines
- English teaching medium
- No need to qualify/study any local languages
- Low and affordable fee structures
- The safe and secured country ranked 12th place world’s safest countries
- The female population is very well protected
- Indian Food restaurants are available at every corner near medical colleges/universities
- Tropical climatic conditions similar to Indian climate easy to adjust
- Very near to India travel time is very less compared to other countries
- Easy admission and enrolment procedures
- No Entrance Examinations needed for enrolment
- No English tests or other local language tests are needed
- No Capitation fee or any other hidden fees are imposed after admissions
- Highest FMGE passing percentage
- The highest percentage of Indian Medical students migrating country
- Friendly locals most accommodating to Indian students