One of the most popular undergraduate degree programs for Class 12th graduates who wish to pursue a career in management is the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA). This course will teach you about business administration and how to manage a company’s day-to-day operations. Students from all three major streams, namely science, arts, and commerce, are eligible to pursue a BBA. An undergraduate degree in business administration (BBA) to prepare students for positions in management and entrepreneurship.
Top BBA colleges in India
- Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, Delhi: The Ministry of Human Resources and the University Grants Commission helped the Delhi government establish Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies in 1987. Previously known as the College of Business Studies, it is the first institution in Delhi University to use the semester system. Computer science, management studies, and financial and investment analysis are three-year undergraduate programs and postgraduate degrees in cybersecurity and law. Furthermore, the college provides certificate courses on finance and financial technology such as the NSE-certified capital market professional training, financial modeling & algorithmic trading, data analytics for business, and digital marketing.
- Admission Criteria: DUET
- Fee: 75,000 annually
- Anil Surender Modi School of Commerce, Mumbai: The Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce is in Mumbai (NMIMS-Deemed to be University). Business administration, finance, and commerce are all offered at the undergraduate and graduate levels. It’s consistently rated as India’s top undergraduate business school. Admission is given based on a university-level entrance exam called the NMIMS NPAT.
- Admission Criteria: NMIMS-NPAT, 10+2 with 50% + NPAT
- Fee: 3 lakh per year
- Loyola College, Chennai: Loyola College in Chennai was founded by the Society of Jesus in 1925 and is one of India’s top universities. It is a self-governing institution that is connected with Madras University. The National Assessment and Accreditation Council has given Loyola an “A” mark, recognizing it as a “College of Excellence” by the UGC (NAAC). The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, has placed Loyola College, Chennai, sixth in the National Institutional Ranking Framework 2019. In addition, from 2002, India Today has ranked it among the top 10 institutions in the country for the past 17 years. A central library, smart classrooms, ICT labs, specialized laboratories, Wi-Fi, a canteen, a health center, a sports pavilion, a gym, and dormitory facilities are all part of Loyola College’s 96-acre campus.
- Admission Criteria: 10+2 followed by an interview
- Fee: 1,39,000 (3 years)
- Christ University, Bangalore: It was declared a deemed-to-be university in 2008 by the Ministry of HRD (Govt. of India), which established Christ College in 1969. (By Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956). One of the first Indian universities to be recognized by the NAAC in 1998 was Christ (deemed-to-be university), which earned Grade ‘A’ on a 4-point scale in 2004 and 2016. Christ University has (Bangalore, Delhi NCR, and Lavasa) campuses, enrolling around 25,000 students in undergraduate and graduate programs. Undergraduate programs at the university are incredibly well-known, and India Today 2020 ranked it top in the country.
- Admission Criteria: 10+2 with any of the exams: MAT, CAT, CMAT, XAT, GMAT, GRE, ATMA
- Fee: 2,10,000 (3 years)
- Amity University Noida: UGC-recognized Amity University in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, was founded in 2005 and certified by the NAAC with an ‘A+’ grade. Apart from that, it’s an active participant in organizations such as the Association of Indian Universities and the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU). The AICTE has authorized the university, and the UK’s Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education has also accredited it. Noida and Lucknow are home to some of the school’s 11 campuses. Other locations include Gwalior and Raipur in the state of Maharashtra. Other foreign campuses include London, Dubai, New York, and Singapore, to mention a few. There are also 11 Global Business Schools in India. India Today placed Amity University as number 5 for BBA and number 6 for BCA in 2021. The university has filed over 600 patents and published over 6,000 research articles due to its 300 active government-funded research initiatives.
- Admission criteria: 10+ 2 with 60% aggregate
- Fee: 1,10,000 annually
Some of the best BBA colleges in India are listed here, along with all relevant information and entrance standards. Students must work hard to achieve their goals and get admission to the colleges of their choice. The cut-off marks are essential, but don’t let this discourage you from your goals.