For every woman, one of the most alarming instances in life is losing hair noticeably, which can ultimately lead to a receding hairline and loss of overall hair volume. Although losing 50 to 100 hair strands a day is considered to be normal, losing more hair than that can indicate something serious. Female hair loss can include bald spots, full hair loss, losing large locks of hair, thinning, and receding hairline. There are various root causes of hair loss like genetics, hormones, vitamin deficiencies, autoimmune reactions, thyroid problems, medications, and stress. If you are facing any of it, visit a professional like Gro Hair Clinic so that the professional can devise the best plan for treating your hair loss. However, in this article, we will talk about some of the things you can do to reduce and control hair loss conditions.
Tips For Reducing Hair Fall Naturally In Women:
- Wash and condition at regular intervals: Your hair probably doesn’t need to be washed every day. According to hair experts, washing 2-3 times a week is enough for normal hair. Washing your hair too often removes your hair of essential oils, and washing infrequently may leave hair dull and lifeless, particularly if you use too much dry shampoo. Clean your hair even less regularly if you have natural hair, which is typically drier and more prone to breaking. Everyone should stick to moisturizing shampoos made without sulfates because they may be damaging to sensitive or dry scalps.
- Scalp massage with hair oil: You can also reduce hair loss and promote hair growth by massaging your hair with castor oil, peppermint oil, coconut oil, and argan oil. You can also go for hot oil treatment versions of them. It penetrates your scalp’s deepest layers, reactivates your hair follicles, and fortifies your hair at the base. Spend 20 minutes gently massaging your scalp in a circular motion. Repeat this hair regime at least twice a week.
- Take supplements: Your hair requires supplements too. For instance, Nutrafol is designed to address hair loss in a variety of ways and contains highly concentrated botanicals to nourish hair at every step of the development cycle. For those with thinning hair, go for supplements with vitamins, omega 3 minerals, protein, antioxidants, vitamin B12, iron, zinc, and plant extracts that are intended to replenish our nutritional reserves and address the root reasons for thinning hair. They are an excellent and healthy way to treat hair thinning or loss, and they have been shown to be successful in clinical studies.
- Avoid certain hairstyles: Hair loss may also result from hairstyles that pull on the hairline, like braids, ponytails, and tightly back brushed hairdos. These tight hairstyles put undue strain on your hairline’s fragile hair, which may lead to hair loss or thinning. If you absolutely must put your hair up in a ponytail, choose a metal-free scrunchie or hair clip. It makes it less likely that your hair will get tangled in the elastic and fall out when you take your ponytail off.
- Avoid too much styling: Avoid over-styling of hair. Repeated heat treatment, harsh chemicals, and bleaching, perming, and coloring of your hair may damage the follicles and leave your hair dry and brittle. Heat is usually horrible on hair which causes hair breakage. As a result of the broken links within the hair strands, the hair becomes brittle and starts falling off. If you want to use straightening or curling iron, move it about every 10 seconds and avoid leaving it on one section of your hair for too long. Both heat and the many chemical processing methods used by hairdressers to treat hair are particularly bad for it. If you have hair loss or thinning, you should always strive to stay as natural as you can to prevent further damage.
- Stay hydrated: Lack of water intake or dehydration may cause hair to become dry, frizzy, and lifeless, which makes it more likely to break and cause hair loss. Water also promotes the circulation of vitamins and minerals necessary for hair development while lubricating the hair follicles. For this reason, it’s crucial to consume at least 2-3 liters of water daily to stop hair loss.
In general, the problem of hair fall affects women as they age. Thankfully there are a wide variety of products and treatments that can help to combat hair loss issues in women. There are some of the leading hair growth treatment clinics like Gro Hair Clinic that can help you to achieve your hair goals. They have been dealing with hair loss patients for years and offer online and in-clinic treatments. There are also different solutions depending on the stage of your hair loss. From swapping your everyday hair products with medicated ones to going for hair transplant treatments to even getting access to proven online prescription treatments, there are many ways to solve hair loss issues in women. Get in touch with them to have your questions answered.