Have you seen [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error code on your PC while using Microsoft Outlook? Let’s see what it is and how we can fix it.
Microsoft Outlook is one the most trusted and widely used email services in the world. It can be accessed from a variety devices.
It can be used to not only send and receive email but also to schedule meetings, appointments and other functions. Outlook is used by many people every day to communicate with others and to schedule meetings.
However, it is not immune to occasional errors. Sometimes, users will receive an error message when trying to send email via Microsoft Outlook Express.
- Not able to communicate with the worker. Attachment Error 10051 Error Number: [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]
This error will prevent you from sending or receiving emails. This error could occur if your Outlook is not up-to-date or if your cookies or cache are corrupted.
This error could occur if you have a SMTP Conflict due to improperly set software preferences or wrong parameters for authentications, port numbering, bugs or not activated Windows 10 License properly.
4 Ways To Fix [Pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] Error
Let’s take a look at some ways to fix the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error:
Solution 1: Use the Windows Auto-Repair tool
To diagnose and fix problems, you can use Windows’ auto-repair feature. Try the following to find a solution:
- Navigate to the Start menu
- Type Control Panel into the box and hit Enter.
- Click on Programs and features on the right side.
- All apps that have been installed on your computer will be displayed.
- Right-click the Microsoft Outlook app from this list
- Click on the Repair button
- Any issues that it discovers will be fixed by the tool
- Restart Outlook to see if this fixes the problem.
Solution #2: Use the Server Requirement Setting
- Open Outlook on your computer
- Click on File
- Click Account Settings to open the window.
- Select your primary Outlook account
- Click on More to open the Internet Mail Setting option
- Navigate to General
- Click on Outgoing Server, (STMP), where it will ask for authentication
- Check if the error has been fixed by clicking OK
Solution 3: Look for a duplicate Outlook account
If you have a duplicate Microsoft Outlook email account, you may experience a Pii Email 37f47c404649338129d6 Error.
These steps will show you how to do this:
- Open Microsoft Outlook
- Click on File
- Open Settings and then click on the Email tab
- Check if there are duplicate accounts in the list
- Click on the one that you wish to delete.
- Restart Outlook to confirm that the Pii Email 37f47c404649338129d6 error is fixed
Solution #4: Change the Server Port Number
- Open Outlook
- Click on “File then Account Settings”.
- Click on the Email option, then click on Your Mail Account
- A new window will be opened
- Select the Advanced tab
- Change the port number of the SMPT to 587
- To see if it worked, click OK and then restart Outlook
The Pii Email 37f47c404649338129d6 error in Outlook can be irritating. Hopefully, one of these solutions will resolve the problem.
It is possible to get this error from more than one source.