Facebook is a social network with lots of options for users, so you will surely find something of interest. Facebook is one of the most popular social networks used for sharing content and information with friends and family, while also functioning as a communication tool for working professionals.
This guide shows you how to set up your Facebook account step by step, how to log in to your account securely, and how many ways you can log in to your account and configure other options.
How To Signup Facebook Step By Step?
- Visit Facebook at http://www.facebook.com
- First, you must provide your real name, e-mail address and mobile number, password, date of birth, and gender.
- Your password may not be strong enough if the system indicates you need to add more characters or combine uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Please note that you must be at least 18 years of age to create an account.
- Lastly, you must confirm the email address or mobile phone number that you entered earlier.
- You can do so by clicking the link in the confirmation email. The code you received by SMS must be written in the confirmation box, which appears when you log in, in order to confirm the mobile phone.
How To Signup Fb With Mobile?
You need to install the Facebook mobile app on your phone before you can create a Facebook account. Search for the Facebook application in the relevant store and download it. For iPhone users, go to the App Store, and for Android users go to Google Play.
Download Facebook Lite (iOS or Android) if you are experiencing space problems on your mobile device. It is a reduced version of Facebook.
- Open the app once it has been downloaded and installed. Click “Create a Facebook account” on the home screen.
- Continue by clicking Next.
- Type your first name and last name.
- Type your date of birth.
- Specify your gender.
- Please enter your mobile number to verify.
- Select your password.
- Click Register to finish. In the event that your password is incorrect, you will be required to change it.
And ready to go! The application will automatically log you in. If you want, you can set it to remember your password so you can simply touch the application to sign in without having to enter your information.
How To Login Facebook?
Since you have already created the account through the above guide, now it’s time to login to Facebook.com.
- Visit Facebook’s official site. http://www.facebook.com
- Type the e-mail address or phone number you registered with.
- Type your password.
- Click “Log in”.
NOTE: When logging in to Facebook for the first time, a message will appear asking you to Save or Remember your password. Click “Accept or Save” to save the session, and it will be entered automatically when you go to Facebook from the device you are using.
How To Login Facebook With Mobile?
Log in via the Facebook app:
- Open the Facebook app
- Type in the email address or phone number you registered with
- Then enter your password
- Click “Login” to continue.
It is no longer necessary to login to Facebook every time you use the Facebook app on your mobile device.
Facebook Login With QRCode
The constant retyping of the password to access your Facebook account can become tedious if the password is complex or difficult to remember. Facebook’s creator decided to create a variety of login alternatives, considering everyone’s taste, as a way to make the login process less cumbersome.
It is possible to enter without having to write the password if you are already tired of typing it. How can I do that? You will need the phone number that is associated with your Facebook account. Go to the Facebook login page and after entering your email address, select the option “log in with the phone.” You will see a QR code to be scanned with the phone (the screen will explain how to do it). Make sure you read and follow all of the instructions carefully.
Login FB Without Email
The idea of logging in this way may be strange to you if you’re used to entering Facebook through a traditional method, such as with an email address and password. But it’s possible. You can add the phone number that you have associated with Facebook to the rectangle where you place the email, then type the password and click “enter”. By doing this, the entry will be automatic, eliminating the need to send an email.
If I don’t have a phone linked to the account, what should I do? By adding your contact phone number to your account settings, you will be able to access the account without having to use the mail. Additionally, associating your account with a phone will ensure greater security, preventing anyone from accessing it without your consent.
With Facebook, you can not only stay informed about the latest happenings from your friends, family, and colleagues, but you can also talk, chat, and videoconference with millions of people around the world. With our guide, we hope you’ll have no difficulty signing up and logging in to Facebook with your PC or mobile device. Comment below if you experience any problems.
It is also a good tool to connect with professionals in your field on a professional level, so connections can be easily made, but remember it is only the beginning of a relationship, this relationship must be strengthened with many moments, and whenever possible, face-to-face communications..