casino bonus

The Andar Bahar game is very popular in India, having amassed a sizable market share in the internet industry in a short period. A large part of this is due to how often Indian gamers value games with roots in their own culture.

Despite its popularity, not everybody is familiar with how to play Andar Bahar or where to play it. Fortunately, after figuring out how to play Andar Bahar online, you can explore it on different casino games sites that provide a fantastic user experience.

How to Play Andar Bahar?

The games begin with the dealer handing one face-up card and placing it in the center of the table in front of the player. This face-up card is known as the game card because it determines how the first round is conducted and when it concludes. The player is then allowed to deposit his wager.

An Andar Bahar game aims to guess which side (Andar or Bahar) the following card with the same value will appear on. After that, the dealer deals one card at a turn on each side of the play table until a card with the same rank as the game card is delivered. If the player wagered on Andar and the same ranked card is played on Andar, he wins; if the same card is dealt on the Bahar side, he is not the winner.

Rules and Odds for the Andar Bahar Game

As previously discussed, Andar Bahar is a very straightforward game with simple rules. Likewise, it is entirely random, but because the chances are constantly 50/50, you have a good chance of winning.

A conventional 52-card deck is used for this game, which is played including one player and one dealer. All cards have their standard values, with 2 being the lowest and the ace being the highest. Furthermore, the purpose of the game is not to develop certain hands, and therefore, there are no card sequences to know.

The game has a one-of-a-kind playing table where the player and the presenter face each other. There are two portions between the two: one called Andar (meaning left) and the other Bahar (meaning right).

Online Andar Bahar Game Betting Payouts

Gambling on the Andar Bahar game is basic. Until there are Andar Bahar side wagers available, which isn’t always the case, you have only two options.

  • The first wager

When the Joker is revealed, the first round begins. You have the option of betting either on Andar or Bahar. The first cards will be handed to Bahar, followed by those dealt with Andar. If the first card played on Bahar is a joker, all Bahar bets will earn a 25 percent payoff, and the Andar bets will lose. If the first Joker lands on Andar, all Andar bets are paid off at even money, and Bahar loses.

  • The second wager

The dealer will enable you to put your second wager whenever a card is drawn for both the Andar and Bahar side and the Joker is not exposed. When the first card in the second wager is a Joker, all second Bahar bets will get 25 percent of the stake. The very first bet on Bahar will be rewarded much more.

Is it legal to play Andar Bahar in India?

It is permitted to play Andar Bahar at online casinos located offshore. This legal matter is a subset of the much bigger question – Are gambling games lawful in India? And the quick answer is yes.

According to the legislation, online casinos located abroad are lawful to play at in India. This is one of the reasons why there are licensed casinos in Goa.

Top 3 Tips for playing Andar Bahar

  1. Understand the Game Rules

Gathering knowledge about the game is a tip that also applies to other online casino games. Before you begin playing online Andar Bahar, learn everything about it. For example, consider knowing in depth about the words, game regulations, bets, and other aspects of Andar Bahar.

  1. Make Wise Bets

Some players say that gambling on Andar Bahar increases your odds of winning while decreasing the house edge. This applies only when the first card is drawn to the Andar Bahar box after the middle card. Whichever team obtains the first card has a 51.5 percent probability of winning, while the opposite team has a 48.5 percent probability of winning.

  1. Budget

Self-discipline is essential for every gambling game, and Andar Bahar is no different. Therefore, make a budget before you begin playing, and stick to it. Never go after your losses, and if you’re new to Andar Bahar, it’s best to start with lesser bets to prevent overspending.


The Andar Bahar game brings with it the risk of losing the money you wager. But that should not be the reason not to play this fun card game as there are various ways to avoid the risks. You just need to understand the casino bonus, how to play and win, its rules, and objectives properly, and you are good to go. In addition, you can also use the tips mentioned in this article to ensure smooth sailing in the game.

By Manali